I’ve been trying out a new brand of body care items the last few months with great results, and so I wanted to share! Just a bit of background– I have sensitive skin that doesn’t do well with a lot of popular brands. A lot of times, commonly used soaps and lotions will leave me with an itchy case of hives or a dermatitis breakout– usually from fragrance-related ingredients. Whish is one of those rare products that smells absolutely divine and that also works with my skin.
- Whish Body Butter | Whish Shave Cream ReviewI’ve been trying out a new brand of body care […]
- Skincare Foods: Three foods that improved my skinThis is something I’ve only touched on in the past—but […]
- Review: Josie Maran Argan Skincare RitualI’ve been using the Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan […]
- Review: Replenix Pure Hydration Hyaluronic Acid SerumIf you think that I say things are amazing far too […]
- Current Concealer Routine: Product Reviews and TechniquesMy currently most-used concealers seem to run the […]
- Whish Body Butter | Whish Shave Cream Review