It has been quite a long time since I last posted about fragrances– I tend to think the most about which scents I’m wearing when seasons start to change, and so here I go! Let’s chat about letting go of summer and charging straight into fall.
- Fragrance: Transition to FallIt has been quite a long time since I last posted […]
- My Go-To Acne Breakout Treatment: Alpha Skin Care Intensive Rejuvenating SerumQuick Note: This product recently underwent a name […]
- Review: Jane Iredale Cream to Powder Eyeliner in Brown PlusJane Iredale is one of my staple makeup brands. I […]
- Review: Embryolisse Lait Crème Concentre Review (now at Target!)Finally being able to find the Embryolisse Lait Crème […]
- Whish Body Butter | Whish Shave Cream ReviewI’ve been trying out a new brand of body care […]
- Fragrance: Transition to Fall